BT on Capital, February – May 2021
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘BT on Capital’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 24th February to 2nd May 2021 on Capital (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com, and locate the BT online page.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Wednesday 24th February and close at 23:59 on Sunday 2nd May 2021.
5. Entrants must complete the entry form and answer a multiple-choice question to be entered into the Competition.
6. From all correct & eligible entries received, three winners will be selected at random and notified of their win by call or email within 7 days of the closing date by Global or NDL.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 and over
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. There are 3 ‘Home Entertainment Everywhere’ prize bundles to be won, each consisting of:
· 128GB iPad with WiFi
· Kodak Luma 150 Portable (1080p Compatible) Projector
· Crosstown Doughnuts & Cookie selection. Including:
Crosstown sourdough doughnut collection or Crosstown cake doughnut collection (12 doughnuts)
Crosstown cookie or crosstown vegan cookie selection (12 cookies)
Prize Terms and Conditions:
10. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
11. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Apple.
12. Crosstown doughnuts & cookies will be delivered on a date of your choosing (Mon-Fri) subject to availability.
13. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
14. NDL will do their best to adhere to these time frames, however due to the uncertainty around the full impact of the Coronavirus, there may be delays with stock availability and deliveries.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.