Bounce ‘Years’ Worth of Energy Bills’ Giveaway, October 2020
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Bounce ‘Years’ Worth of Energy Bills Giveaway’ (the “Competition") which will run from 00:01 on 12th October 2020 to 23:59 on 31st October 2020 across Capital Network, Capital Xtra Network, Classic FM Network, Gold Network, Heart Network, Radio X Network and Smooth Radio Network websites.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the Competition entry page on the Capital Network, Capital Xtra Network, Classic FM Network, Gold Network, Heart Network, Radio X Network or Smooth Radio Network website, answer the multiple-choice question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 12th October 2020 and close at 23:59 on 31st October 2020
4. After the closing time of the Competition, out of all correct entries across all the stated radio brands, one eligible Entrant will be selected at random as the winner by 6th November 2020.
5. The winner will be notified by email using the email address they provide at the time of entry.
6. The winner must respond to the email from Global within 28 days in order to claim their prize. If Global do not receive a response from the winner within 28 days of contact, a new eligible winner will be drawn at random and offered the prize as per the process outlined above.
7. Entrants must be a UK resident.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment of the prize.
11. The Prize awarded to one winner from all entries received is £1,100 given to the winner in the form of a BACS transfer. The winner will need to provide an email, mobile phone number and bank details in order to arrange the transfer.
12. £1,100 constitutes one ‘years’ worth of energy bills’ based on the energy regulator; Ofcom’s stated average annual energy cost for customers on a default tariff covering the six months from October 1st 2020 to March 31 2021 as £1,042. Further details on these averages are available from Ofcom: https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/system/files/docs/2020/08/default_tariff_cap_level_-_letter.pdf.
13. The prize value will not be changed according to the winner’s individual energy bill costs. No discussion will be entered into on this point.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.